Looking for Electrical Contractors, suppliers and installation in SA? Including products like Solar Panels on Roofs, Heaters, Tiles, Solar Powered Fans,Fountain Pumps for Gardens, Lamps, Laterns, LED lights, Air Conditioners, Water Pumps in South Africa.
|Solar Lights & Panels Installations in South Africa|
Provinces, Cities and Towns like:
- West Coast Construction will solve your power problems and take your home or business off the grid visit www.westcoastconstruction.co.za.
- Sonop Solar who help people generate private electricity, much cheaper than purchasing from Eskom, www.sonopsolar.co.za.
- AM Solar is a specialist photovoltaic (PV) system design, supply, installation and monitoring company, with their HQ based in Johannesburg with prime focus on JHB & Pretoria areas, www.insynchtech.wix.com/amsolar.
- Easy Solar with Head Office in Richards Bay, official distributor of Blueclean Solar Energy, www.easysolar.co.za.
- Kempston Solar Systems, in Walmer, Port Elizabeth with a team of solar specialists to install a large variety of solar products like solar geysers, pumps, lights and PV panels, www.kempstonsolar.com.
Solar Projects in Southern Africa:
- De Aar Solar Power have 167,580 PV panels mounted on an approximate area of 100 hectares.
- KaXu Solar One is a 100MW concentrated solar power (CSP) plant being constructed on a 1,100ha site near Pofadder, supply clean energy to approximately 90,000 African homes.
- Droogfontein Solar Power consists of 168,720 PV panels.
- Jeffreys Bay Wind Farm has capacity of 138 MW, using 60 Siemens SWT 2.3 MW wind turbines.
- Postmasburg 100MW plant will generate enough power to supply more than 200 000 homes.
- Petrusville, Kalkbult solar power station is producing 150,000MWh per annum, enough to power 35,000 homes.
- Lesedi solar is a 75MW solar photovoltaic (PV) power project near Kimberley, generates approximately 150,000MWh for 65,000 homes.
- 75MW Letsatsi Solar Power Project near Bloemfontein produce approximately 150,000MWh of electricity to 50,000 homes.
- Jasper solar power project with 325,000 PV modules, delivering 180,000MWh of electricity annually
- Kathu Solar PV facility will deliver 179GWh of clean energy into the grid annually.
- Sishen Solar Energy with a peak capacity of 94.3 megawatts (MWh).
- Redstone concentrated solar thermal power plant 00MW project will deliver electricity to more than 200,000 homes.